The specialization in Economic Analysis & Policy offers
- a high-level training program in economic analysis and quantitative methods.
- the possibility of proposing strategic solutions for the growth and governance of companies or public institutions.
- the capacity to analyze public policies with regard to companies or citizens.
The program comprises
- 60 ECTS of mandatory courses that are common to both specializations.
- 30 ECTS of specialization courses (dealing with environmental economics and growth, competition and innovation, public finance and policy, and development economics).
- 20 ECTS for the final thesis.
- 10 ECTS for the internship related to the specialization.
Degree and specific outcomes
On completion of this specialization, students are awarded the degree of “Master in Economics, specializing in Economic Analysis and Policy ”.
Career opportunities in
- consultancy companies ;
- public administrations ;
- regulatory agencies (energy, telecommunications etc.) ;
- research centers, academic, public and private ;
- private sector ;
- European and international institutions ;
- PhD in Economics.