HEC Liege is recruiting its MBA candidates for September 2017 ! You want to step in ?
> Send it back to your local coordinator : Charlotte.Maron@ulg.ac.be
> Book your interview with the MBA Board !
Drawing on a tradition of more than one hundred years of business academic training, HEC Liège, UHasselt and FH Aachen have combined their efforts to offer a multilingual Executive MBA program: the OpenBordersMBA program.
Thanks to this international coordination, the program
- offers a multicultural approach to business
- provides an international faculty
- opens their extended network for this collaborative and cutting-edge program.
This Executive MBA program is intended for promising executives who have the ambition to become top - managers while pursuing their professional work full time.
The OpenBordersMBA in brief
- A multilingual Executive MBA (English + French/German/Dutch)
- Student Profile: Experienced people with 3 years of management experience
- Customized Foundation module: starts in September, Tuesday/Thursday evening, Saturday
- MBA modules: start in January, 14 residential weekends (from Fridays 5pm till Sundays 1pm)
- A customized foundation module
- 18 months
- Foundation Module: HEC Campus
- MBA Seminars: Kloster Heidberg, Eupen
- 19,970 €, all inclusive
- MBA credential issued by HEC Liège, Hasselt University, FH Aachen and Master’s degree in Management, option MBA from HEC Liège.
A life changing experience
One of the roles of business schools throughout the world is to provide their surrounding economy with managers who know how to add value to their company’s projects.
To do so, business schools need to listen to and even anticipate the needs of businesses and translate them into skills and competencies taught in their evolving programs.
Over the last two decades, growing globalization has brought with it the need to produce and sell in networks, to think in multicultural terms and to set up international projects.
This new economic setting makes traditional skills all the more crucial. Professional language skills, an ability to work with partners from new horizons and an understanding of the cultural aspects of markets are assets when it comes to winning contracts, delivering products and services and setting up research and development projects.
With their expertise in business teaching and research, their decades of experience in language teaching and student exchange programs and their partnerships within their local economy, the HEC Liège - Management School of the University of Liège, the FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences and Hasselt University find themselves ideally equipped to set up an MBA centered on the needs of businesses, whether local or international, large or small, and within a Euregional, European or worldwide scope.">
And you, why did you choose