The « International Bachelor programme » is a bridge programme developed between HEC Liège and several partner Universities (see list below). It aims to welcome international students who have already completed their 3rd Bachelor of Management at home, in the HEC Liège full English final year of Bachelor in Economics and Management.
Years 1 to 3
Students attend their bachelor's degree in Management (or related field of study) at home. In some cases, HEC Liège might organize 4 preparatory courses that will complete the students’ curriculum at home and optimize the programmes matching between the two partner institutions.
After attendance of a 10 ECTS credits Summer School, the international students will join the final year of HEC Liège’s Bachelor in Economics and Management, provided they fulfill the ULiège admission criteria:
- Successful English test (B2 level);
- Successful completion of their first 3 years of Bachelor studies at home.
« International Bachelor Programme » Partner Universities:
- Beijing Foreign Studies University (China) : https://www.china-admissions.com/beijing-foreign-studies-university/
- Shenzhen University (China) : https://en.szu.edu.cn
- Ural Federal University (Russia) : https://urfu.ru/en/
- X’Ian University of Technology : http://old.xaut.edu.cn/English/faculty_automation.html
Contact : Anne.Gillet@uliege.be